Dr. Tonjanika Jackson provides competent and confidential mental health treatment services to both adolescents and adults.
• Consultations, Functional Behavioral, Assessments (FBA) and Behavioral Intervention Plans (BIP), Assistance with 504 Plan Initiation and Implementation, Assistance with Individualized Education Plan (IEP) Initiation and Implementation.
• Counseling/Psychotherapy Services.
• Training and Group Presentations.
• Mentoring Services.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Grief and Loss
- Anger Management
- Substance Abuse Treatment (Co-Occurring Disorder Perspective)
- Life Transitions
- Cultural Issues
- Behavioral Issues
- Coming of Age Issues
- Self Esteem
- Career Exploration
- Personality Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Stress Management
- School Based Consultation Services
- Assistance with 504 Plans and IEP Management
Sliding Scales: Sliding scales are reserved for clients who have no insurance. Sliding scales are also based on availability and financial need. Please contact me to determine eligibility.
Insurance Companies: I am currently credentialed with the following companies and there may be more added as needed. Please verify provider network participation and insurance coverage prior to initial visit. I cannot guarantee participation or coverage.
Aetna, Amerigroup, Anthem, BlueCross and BlueShield, Cigna, Magellan, Multiplan, Tricare, United Healthcare, United Behavioral Health, Optum, - I am also a Care Management Organization Provider (Caresource).
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa.
Session Rates—(Telehealth and In-Person)
Individual Therapy (45-55 minutes): $145-$165
Family Therapy (45-55 minutes): $145-$165
Group Sessions—(Coming Soon in 2023) (rates to be announced)
Doxyme Platform Utilized for Telehealth Sessions. This is a HIPPA Compliant Platform.